22IJWCTC 2018 Conference/Workshop
22nd International Joint World Cultural Tourism Conference26 - 28 May 2018, Bangkok (Thailand)
- Abstract dueAbstract dueMon March 26, 2018
- Full paper dueFull paper dueThu April 26, 2018
Call for Papers
CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT & CALL FOR PAPERS
22nd International Joint World Cultural Tourism
Date : May 26-28, 2018
Venue : Citrus Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
World Cultural Tourism AssociationWorld Tourism Association J.F.Obelin
Tan University, Vietnam University
- f Novi Sad, ServiaUniversity of
Phayao, ThailandIstanul Arel
College of Zhejiang, ChinaCape Breton University, CanadaCETA University of College of Tourism, SpainYasar
University of TurkeyEducation
University of Indonesia,IndonesiaUniversity of
Pintung University of Science and Technology, TaiwanTumaini
University at Ireinga, TanzaniaSouth
Kazakhstan State University, KazakhstanAustralian
School of Tourism and Hotel Management, AustraliaSchool of
Hospitality, Tourism & Culture Heritage Institute, CanadaTechnological
Education Institute of Piraeus, GreecePhilippine
Society for Culture and Tourism, the Philippinesthe Hokaido
Academic Society of Tourism, JapanCentre
for Tourism Studies, Indiathe Korean
Academic Society of Culture and Tourism , Korea
Cultural Tourism Association, the Korean Academic Society of Culture &
Tourism, University of Phayao, Thailand, the Hokkaido Academic Society of
Tourism, Japan, the Tourism College of Zhejiang , China, CETA University
College of Tourism, Spain, Philippine Academic Society of Culture and Tourism,
the Philippines, University, of Hawaii, USA, Yasar University, Turkey, National
Pungting University of Science and Technology, Taiwan, Tumaini Iringa
University, Tanzania, Cape Breton Universoty, Canada, University of Novi Sad,
Servia, South Kazakhstan State University, Kazakhstan, Australian School of
Tourism and Hotel Management, Australia, School of Hospitality, Tourism &
Culture and the Culture Heritage Institute, Canada,
J.F. Obelin University, Japan
are pleased to announce 19th International joint World Cultural
Tourism Conference ans 21th International Joint World
Cultural Tourism Conference.
presenters and participants are requested to register for the conference.
Registration fees are US$280 per person for
registration before March 26, 2018 and US$330 thereafter. Conference registration
fee includes participation in all conference sessions in threedays,
participation in all scheduled meal functions and refreshment breaks, opening
reception, and a copy of conference proceedings.
CALL FOR PAPERS:The Conference will focus on a broad range of
topics related to education and research in cultural tourism and
tourism/hospitality. The Conference organizers invite papers, abstracts and
presentation proposals relevant to cultural tourism and tourism, hospitality
management. Considering the theme of the conference, A paper with any of the
following or related subjects would be appropriate for presentation:Any kind of
issues in culture/heritage and tourism/hospitality/food
- Cross-cultural studies in tourism/hospitality.
- Emerging issues in education and training.
- Studies and case studies on tourism/hospitality
- Studies related to marketing and promotion of tourism/hospitality.
- Studies related to tourism/hospitality forecasting and economic aspects of
- Studies on social, cultural, economic and environmental impact of
- Tourism/hospitality and environmental sustainability.
- Human resources development and educational issues in industry.
- Financial models or econometrics of tourism/hospitality.
- Operation of tourism and hospitality businesses at both macro and micro
- The gaming and casino industry.
- The festival and event industry
- Community tourism development and rural/farm tourism.
- Post-modern tourism/hospitality and contemporary issues in
- IT and Internet aspects of tourism/hospitality.
- Culture and heritage
- Innovation in Tourism
- Historic and geographic tourism evolution
- Entrepreneurism, marketing and tourism businesses
- Tourist itineraries management
- Planning, sustainability and impacts of tourism
- Preservation in nature
- Human practices of material culture
- Preserving the intangible
- Aesthetics, ethics, prescriptions,
politics and theory of preservation, conservation, and restoration of
- Meaningful objects and the museum
- Heritage and governance for development
- Heritage and education Policies
- Heritage and culture
- Heritage and economics
- Heritage and environment
- Heritage and society
- Other papers related to the theme of the Conference. Submission Guidelines
10 pages abstract of papers should be submitted
for the final selection process.
The paper should be submitted to the
following online submission – [sign in to view link]
Deadline for submitting paper is September 18, 2017
Paper Review Committee will conduct a
refereed screening of papers. Format of
Presentations:-Paper sessions will have about 4 papers presented in each 90 minute
session, giving each presenter 15 Minutes..-Panel sessions will provide an opportunity for about four presenters to
speak in a more open and conversational setting with conference
Create a title page for your submission.
The title page should
a. title of the submissionb.
name(s) of the author(s) c.
department(s) and affiliation(s) d.
mailing address(es) e. e-mail
phone number(s)g. fax
number(s) 2. Submit your paper, along with a title page,
to [sign in to view link]
-online submission. Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged via
email within 48 hours.
If you do not wish to email your submission, you may send it via regular mail
Conference Organizing CommitteeWorld
Cultural Tourism Association512-1205,
710 Gil, 20 Hanam-daero, Seo-gu, Gwangju, Korea TEL. +82-62-961-8958E-mail: [sign in to contact organizer] , [sign in to contact organizer] Homepage:
[sign in to view link]
3. Submissions will only be published in the
conference proceedings if at least one of the authors registers and attends the
conference. Final copies of accepted papers will be
professionally published with ISSN number PRIOR To the Conference.
Please direct paper submissions and enquires to: Conference Organizing CommitteeWorld Cultural Tourism Associatiomn512-1205, 710 Gil, 20 Hanam-daero, Seo-gu, Gwangju,
Tel : +82-62-961-8958
E-mail : [sign in to contact organizer] ,
CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT & CALL FOR PAPERS22nd International Joint World Cultural Tourism Conference Date : May 26-28, 2018 Venue : Citrus Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand Organized...
show all topicsshow less topics
Please, give us feedback: if this call contains errors, wrong dates, or inappropriate material, you can Report Call for Papers